Individual Retirement Accounts
It’s never too early or too late to start saving for the future! Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) allow you to save money for your retirement – and watch it grow.
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Dividends compounded monthly
- Members under the age of 50 can contribute up to $5,500 per year.
- Members 50 and older can contribute up to $6,500 per year.
Choose from a Traditional or Roth IRA:
- Traditional IRAs: You’ll pay taxes on your funds only when you withdraw your money at retirement.
- Roth IRAs: Your money is taxed upfront and won’t be taxed when you withdraw your money at retirement.
Questions? Give us a call at 972.285.8951.