Become a Member
If you meet one of the following criteria, you are eligible for membership at Mesquite Credit Union:
- Individuals who live or work within Mesquite city limits
- Anyone who is a relative of an existing member of Mesquite Credit Union
- Individuals who join or are members of the Friends of Consumer Freedom (one-time $10 fee)
- Individuals who work at the following select employee groups, located in Sunnyvale and Balch Springs:
|Mesquite Credit Union Select Employee Groups:|
ABC Doors of Dallas
How to Join
If you meet the criteria listed above, you are eligible for membership at Mesquite Credit Union. To become a member, you'll need to open a Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25. Simply stop by our office and we'll assist you from there.
Benefits of Membership
Founded on the basic democratic premise of the cooperative movement, credit unions believe that access to low-cost financial services is critical to the health and stability of ordinary citizens. As a credit union member, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive loan and savings rates
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Exceptional service and care
Questions? Give us a call at 972.285.8951.